Certified Organic, Non GMO's all in One SUPERFOOD Nutrition

Monday, December 22, 2014

Spice Up Your Health !

Just a wee tip!

Cinnamon is good for your health in lots of ways for example ~

Cinnamon is good for your digestion and a very good remedy for flatulence, it helps to encourage a better circulation and helps to raise blood pressure if it is low and it's a great anti-inflammatory for arthritis.

Research has shown that cinnamon possesses anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, antioxidant and anti-cancer properties.

So, it is a good thing to include cinnamon in your diet.

I often sprinkle cinnamon on my porridge or stir some into my almond milk ... just use your imagation and sprinkle cinnamon on any type of food you like ... reaping all the wonderful benefits of cinnamon!

Here is a free recipe for Grain Free Apple cinnamon Coconut flour Muffins

For a Spicy Warm, Healthy Massage Oil ~

Put 9 drops of cinnamon essential oil in with 4 ounces of your preferred carrier oil ( examples of carrier oils, grape seed oil, wheatgerm oil, almond oil, coconut oil, avacado oil )

Mix well together and store in a clean dark glass bottle.

Never put neat oil onto your skin to avoid any skin irrations...

So, enjoy massaging your aching muscles away and imporove your circulation and lymphatic flow ...

Good health to you!

7 comments:

  1. This is again a great post. And this is just what I need, the cinnamon will be so helpful for me especially after eating onions and or beans. :-). Keep them coming...... These great posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL ! : ))
    Awesome comment Tony!! .... so true ... I am glad you got some good advice from this post! :)
    Thanks for your comment ... if you have a Business link you may add it to your comment as a big thank you for your comment! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I Eat Cinnamon all the time, and i never knew about this tip. Thanks Wendy, I guess your never to old to learn new things..Merry Christmas to All, and a Happy New Year..

    Cant get any easier than this, join below.
    http://ezycashgifts.com/?f=Pepper

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi James, thank You fro your comment and for reading my Blog ... much appreciated : )
      May 2015 be a great year for you and your family : ) I'm looking at your website now ... how is ezcashgifts going for you? Is it just a once off $5 ?

      Delete
  4. Excellent read, I just passed this into a colleague who was doing a little research on that. And he actually bought me lunch because I found it for him smile So let me rephrase that.
    arborio rice in united states

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am very enjoyed for this blog. Its an informative topic. It help me very much to solve some problems. Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy. I think it may be help all of you. Thanks.
    best pitted dates

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am impressed by the quality of information on this website. There are a lot of good resources here. I am sure I will visit this place again soon.
    rice wafers

    ReplyDelete