Certified Organic, Non GMO's all in One SUPERFOOD Nutrition

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Home Made Peanut Chocolate Energy Balls

I found this recipe on Pinterest today and decided to make Peanut Chocolate Balls myself .... my Son decides to help me, oh I am so grateful to him, as he helped me to put our own slant on them ... we had great fun and that is what it is all about ... having fun with your kids :) no matter what age they are! :)

So here are a few pics ~






RECIPE:

We threw everything into the bowl really ... lol :)

A whole jar of crunchy peanut butter

2 cups of oats

Quarter cup of weatgerm

Quarter cup of almond flakes

Quarter cup of coconut flakes

Half cup of melted coconut oil ~ heated

Mix all together in a bowl and cool in the fridge for half hour ~ when cool make little ball shapes with the mixture with your hands, clean ones of course :) ..... dip into melted Dark Chocolate and cool in the fridge for half hour or so again ....

They were awesome!

I love the ones my Son made ...well done Brian! :)

They are a great Energy snack and very enjoyable, good for pre and post workouts and for everyday life!: ).







4 comments:

  1. Wow sounds delicious and fun :) must try !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lorraine ... they sure are ...enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. As you saw , I was still licking my fingers long after I had eaten them. You and Brian are an excellent combination in the kitchen , to compliment each other. ;-) well done Wendy and Brian.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaww thank you Tony ...glad u enjoyed them : )

    ReplyDelete