Certified Organic, Non GMO's all in One SUPERFOOD Nutrition

Monday, July 22, 2013

Amazing Growth during the Recession

I just heard on the news that the recession is getting worse in Ireland .... I was really surprised because I never thought it was getting any better .... with all taxes and charges which have been imposed on the people how can anyone have any money to spend on anything else besides paying bills, arrears and more bills ..... so how can any money circulate in the economy for the economy to grow, eh? ...


Anyway there are a few tricks some things are still growing and will continue to grow .... yay!!
Being positive brings positivity back to you ...so true.



So don't throw out your celery scraps .... even if you do not have a garden you can grow your veggies on your window sill, or make a wall garden from pallets ... oh that is another story ...



I had great success with my celery scraps ...great growth!



I put them in water and they sprouted roots within a day or two ... and started to push up shoots from the middle with lovely lush leaves ....



I potted them the other day and they are growing very happily on my door step ....



Here is a picture of my organic celery pot garden :) ~~~