Wednesday, July 19, 2017
Love these Calming Tips!
1) Play soothing classical music.
2) Pop bubble rap!
3) Watch a funny movie... have a good laugh!:)
4) Get fresh air, go for a brisk walk or do some gardening.
5) Time out from your phone and your computer and relax.
6) Have a nap.
7) Go for a run, dance or do some fitness classes.
8) Make a to-do list!
9) Deep breathing exercises. Breath into your belly for a count of 4, hold for 7 and exhale for 8, repeat 3 times.
10) Vigorous housework to music.
11) Float in the pool.
12) Stroke your cat or dog.
13) Walk in the forest and listen to the birds.
14) Squeez a a soft ball or hand exercisers.
15) Go for a massage.
16) Take some Peace and Calm remedy.
17) Don't take yourself too seriously.
18) Smile :)
19) Think positive ... this too shall pass
20) Self Affirmations ... talk nice to yourself, you are listening.
Please note the information on this Blog may generally help promote a healthy life, it is NOT intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure or prevent a specific disease or class of diseases. You should consult your G.P. if you are experiencing a medical problem.
*We are not responsible for any mis-use of information on this Site:
1) Play soothing classical music. 2) Pop bubble rap! 3) Watch a funny movie... have a good laugh!:) 4) Get fresh air, go for a brisk ...
I just made face and body balm today using one of my favourite Forever Living Products ~ Aloe Vera Gel . I found a lovely recipe on Pinter...
Newgen – the new generation superfood exciting the market Health New on the market this year, this remarkable product is becoming a stap...